In order to provide you with the best experience as a community platform, we believe that you should always be able to see and understand what data we collect and how we use it. Since Malt's creation, we have always taken care to protect your personal data. We have never spammed you or used your data for any other purpose than to improve our services.
To keep up with your growing expectations and our new services, we are further improving our data protection policy. To make sure it remains transparent to you, here are the topics we have been working on for several months.
- We partnered with a freelancer specialised in personal data protection. With her, we are updating our data processing operations register in order to have a clear mapping of all the data processing operations carried out by Malt, as well as the software and service providers that we use to process our employees' or users' personal data.
- We ensure that all our service providers share our commitment to protecting personal data. This includes contractual clauses relating to the protection of personal data in our contracts.
- In order for you to be able to exercise your rights of access, rectification, opposition and rapid and effective deletion, as easily as possible, we have outlined a procedure which you can find in the menu.
- For future features that may involve personal data, we are currently developing a Personal Data Protection Impact Assessment procedure. Right from the conception stage, we take data protection into account when designing new features.
- We have appointed a data protection officer who will also be your contact person. If you have any questions about Malt's protection of your personal data. You can contact them at the following address: [email protected]
Want to know more?
We remain at your disposal if you have any questions. Thank you for being part of the Malt adventure!
The Malt Team